Every organisation’s training needs are different.
At Financial Education Professionals, we customise corporate training programs to suit your individual needs and meet your organisational goals.
Our customised programs have been delivered to audiences ranging from new graduates to board directors and range from one-day courses to multi-modular programs lasting several weeks. We also offer courses in any of our areas of expertise on demand to your exact specification.
Our customised corporate solutions have included:
- Tailored Content: address the technical areas which you require rather than a broad brush approach, thereby achieving highly effective training outcomes.
- Co Branding / White labeling: deliver the programs in the way that suits you. This could mean utilising an independent brand such as our own, or your own, under a white label arrangement
- Blended Delivery: face-to-face training by experienced industry practitioners and/or online learning through our Learning Management System (LMS) or your LMS.
Some corporate solutions which we have delivered to our clients include:
- Training needs analysis
- Design of an AFSL competency framework for a major Australian bank
- Licensing of FEP courses to a major Australian bank for delivery on their internal LMS
- Design and production of licensing courses for a financial services regulator in Asia
- Design and development of a Summer School program in Advanced Financial Management for a leading financial services group in Australia.
- Design, production and delivery of a licensing program on behalf of a major university.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support you. Partnering with Financial Education Professionals will give you access to:
- our experienced team of financial services and education professionals;
- strong and demonstrated ability to design complex and tailored solutions; and
- our well known reputation for high levels of service.
Financial Education Professionals (FEP) has been instrumental in the development of employees in the custody industry over the past 5 years. FEP has developed highly interactive training programs and continues to develop new courses to meet the industry’s needs. Each course has been developed in consultation with experienced industry practitioners. This is of great benefit to candidates as they receive first hand up- to-date industry knowledge and market related training. The workshops are in great demand in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) and New Zealand (Auckland and Wellington). FEP’s training programs are well regarded by all members of Australian Custodial Services Association (ACSA). ACSA is very well placed with its partnership with FEP.
Emad Hanna, Chair, ACSA Training & Development Working Group (November 2014)
Interactive Workshops delivered in-house
- Compliance in Practice
- Promoting Ethical Standards
- Case Studies in Compliance Culture
- Enforceable Undertakings
- Responsible Manager Training
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Introduction to Custody