FEP offers tailored workshops looking at the valuation of mining projects and companies. Our workshops are interactive and involve the valuation and analysis of actual listed companies, based on their most current earnings. We also look at differing broker reports to look at the variety of market views and examine the factors that lead to such diversity.
Please note that fundamental knowledge of geology and exploration is presumed.
Typically, workshops can cover the following:
- Introduction to mining analysis
- The major sectors within resources including oil & gas, coal and heavy metals
- Resources companies and the economy
- The impact of a carbon tax
- The role of renewables
- Data valuation and modelling mining companies
If you wish to discuss any of these programs, please contact us directly on +612 9252 7437