Foundation knowledge for new starters or refresher training for the whole team, including support staff.
Australia boasts some of the most active and well-connected financial markets in the world, with round-the-clock trade domestically and globally.
Our Understanding Financial Markets Course offers key information about various participants, main financial markets and products, and applicable laws and regulations – comprehensive material your organisation can use to establish common foundation knowledge across selected teams or the wider business.
- What primary economic concepts are relevant to financial markets?
- Who are the main participants in financial markets?
- How are securities, derivatives and managed funds priced and traded?
- How does banking, lending, insurance and superannuation relate to financial markets?
- How are income and profits from financial markets activities taxed?
- What licensing and regulatory requirements govern financial markets?
Who is this course for?
- Participants new to financial markets operations.
- Financial markets refresher training for whole of organisation professional development programs, including support staff.
Recognition of Prior Learning
On successful completion, candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming they have successfully demonstrated knowledge of Understanding Financial Markets.