RG 146 ADVISER CPD – CPD EVOLVE
Engaging your teams and driving your business.
We’ve captured market input, met regulator’s requirements and developed cpdevolve – RG 146 Adviser CPD.
- cpdevolve – provides licensees with the complete solution to satisfy RG 146 ongoing training requirements.
- Each CPD short-course has specific learning outcomes and extra resources to extend your learning; earning 3 CPD points on completion.
- FEP Online is an easy to use management and reporting system, enabling you to track your points to target.
- A dynamic library of CPD short-courses is accessible anywhere, anytime with rolling completion time periods.
- Access the complete cpdevolve catalogue or choose your specialist CPD training plan.
Contact us for your customised corporate solution.
Who should do cpdevolve?
Financial participants who offer advisory services are required to maintain and update the knowledge and skills that are appropriate for their activities through continuing training.
- Financial planners
- Financial market participants
- Tax practitioners
You can choose your training plan according to your required adviser authorisations. The Adviser CPD training plan provides access to the complete cpdevolve catalogue and suits financial planners and financial markets participants who offer advisory services. We have developed specialist CPD training plans for specific RG 146 specialist knowledge areas.
We can also customise a CPD solution for your organisation.
Our cpdevolve training plans include:
Where applicable, our CPD short courses are accredited for CPD points/hours by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and provide TPB CPE hours.
Frequently asked questions
Subscribe to our cpdevolve short course updates or contact us for further information.