Learn and earn three free CPD points.
Enrol now into our Digital Transformation in Financial Services CPD course.
Once you have enrolled we will send you a login to access your course. You must successfully complete the assignment to earn 3 CPD points.
The assessment consists of a short online multiple choice quiz. You have 8 weeks to complete the course.
About our Digital Transformation in Financial Services course
As if our industry doesn’t have enough initialisms and jargony concepts already! And now there are more impacts from the confluence of trends in automation, data exchange, consumer electronics, and financial product and service development – Industry 4.0, smart cities, AR, VR, IoT, AI, ML, Big Data and blockchain.
Having so many digital technologies emerge at the same time is reshaping how things are made and how we live and work. It is also likely to change the way we communicate with our customers. It’s an operating environment not without its challenges, but it also brings the promise of new possibilities being conceived and fulfilled. Here’s the Cliff’s Notes version of what you need to know.
- Discuss the Fourth Industrial Revolution and what elements of it are relevant to financial services
- Outline how fintech solutions are influencing the delivery of financial products and services
- Describe common applications of fintech currently in market or advanced in their development
- List the measures regulators are undertaking to facilitate continuing innovation in fintech
- Explain what is meant by a ‘robo-adviser’
- Analyse some of the regulatory, cultural and organisational challenges limiting wider adoption of fintech solutions.
Our learning management system provides an intuitive interface, reliable access to content, and insightful tracking and reporting.