What is ethics and how does an organisation go about using ethical standards to cultivate a flourishing workplace culture and maintain sound professional conduct?
In this course you will learn:
- What is the difference between ethical standards and the legal framework?
- What are the characteristics of ethics?
- What are the drivers of unethical behaviour?
- Why are ethics and an ethical approach crucial in financial services?
- What does an ethical decision-making process do?
- How do Codes of Conduct and Codes of Ethics differ?
- What are the common breaches of ethical standards in financial services? What attitudes, behaviours or activities give rise to these.
Managing ethical dilemmas in financial services can be completed individually or as part of our RG 146 annual adviser subscription, cpdevolve.