Continuing Education for Financial Services
Ensure your CPD program is fit for now and into the future
Financial Education Professionals is an Australian owned Registered Training Organisation (90725) providing specialist technical training and continuing education for financial workplaces.
- We design our CPD to help our participants receive current, relevant and accurate learning about financial markets and products in contemporary practice.
- Our wealth of in-house educational expertise is supported by our financial services practitioner network, hand-picked for their experience and technical knowledge.
- Onboarding is a simple process and our dedicated FEP team are accessible over the phone and online to support your CPD journey.
Our CPD offers financial participants and organisations a complete online solution to satisfy regulatory ongoing requirements.
Our learning is contextualised; it is practice-based and focuses on how individual proficiency boosts organisational capability. Choose engaging and informative CPD topics from a dynamic library delivered across the CPD year. Topics have specific learning outcomes, formal assessment and extra resources and activities.
Our Learning platform
Our online learning platform provides you and your organisation all the usual features you’ve come to expect – an intuitive interface, reliable access to content, and insightful tracking and reporting.
Australia’s financial services marketplace is constantly evolving. Whether it’s responding to the regulatory environment, new technology or global trends, you need continuing education solutions that flex and move with your business.
Our annual CPD and CPD short courses meet ASIC’s RG146, RG105 and RG206 regulatory requirements.
Our clients include:
- Super funds
- Insurance companies
- Mutual Banks and Credit Unions
- Payment providers
- Retail OTC derivatives providers
- Fund managers and Investment administration
- Institutional banking