Financial Education Professionals is an Australian owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 90725) providing specialist technical training and licensing compliance solutions for financial workplaces.
Our FNS51220 Diploma of Insurance Broking has been specifically designed to provide relevant industry knowledge and skills for a successful career in insurance broking.
You can progress to our newly released FNS51220 Diploma of Insurance Broking which is a nationally recognised qualification for insurance brokers. Our RG146 Insurance Broking Program also provides a pathway to the FNS51220 Diploma of Insurance Broking.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how financial services is regulated and licensed in Australia
- Explain how laws, regulation, industry codes, and organisational policies guide insurance professionals’ conduct
- Plan and implement strategies to manage compliance risks and maintain professional competence
- Provide compliant and appropriate advice to customers in Tier 1 general insurance
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making while delivering insurance products and services to customers
- Use product knowledge and advanced selling skills to market and distribute insurance products and services