It’s a given that Australia’s Anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML/CTF) regime is a critical component of the country’s defence against money laundering and organised crime.
We demystify the current AML/CTF regime, illustrating the global context of Australian legislation as well as AUSTRAC’s oversight role domestically.
Get clear and meaningful coverage of applicable regulation and rules, including customer due diligence, compliance planning, reporting, and record-keeping requirements.
What you’ll learn:
- How are money laundering and terrorism financing regulated?
- What are the components of a best practice AML/CTF program?
- What are effective ways to conduct a risk assessment?
- What know you client – customer due diligence procedures might my organisation need to comply with?
- What are my organisation’s AML/CTF reporting obligations?
You may be interested in our recent insights
Is it a financial risk, conduct risk, operational risk, what? Get our best practice tips for ensuring your AML/CTF compliance program is properly designed for now and into the future.