AUSTRAC’s vision is a financial system free from criminal abuse. Its purpose is to build resilience in the financial system and use financial intelligence and regulation to disrupt money laundering, terrorism financing, and other serious crime.
Our AML/CTF regulation refresher can form part of your annual risk awareness training requirements.
In this refresher you will learn to:
- define what money laundering is
- discuss the reasons why criminals launder money and the economic and social consequences of those actions
- identify the three stages of money laundering
- describe the principal uses and sources of money by terrorist organisations and the principle methods used to transfer money
- outline the key requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 and Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988, and to whom they apply
To better target your organisation’s requirements, a tailored training solution may be the answer. Contact us for your Corporate Solution.