With all regulators shining a spotlight on non-financial risk, it is now more important than ever to ensure everyone who has an accountable role in an organisation is getting the right information about their responsibilities.
Compliance Fundamentals will give you the tools to achieve more effective financial services compliance in your organisation.
Upon completion of Compliance Fundamentals you should be able to:
- Discuss what your organisation can and cannot do under its licence authorisations
- Explain ASIC’s purpose, powers and current priorities
- Develop tools and strategies to meet your organisation’s compliance obligations under its licence
- Manage conflicts of interest, disputes, breaches and other compliance issues
- Build you and your organisation’s compliance skills and resources.
This course is practical, and contains scenarios, checklists and exercises.
“Very useful information and quite tricky Exams which forces you to read and remember accurately. Learned a lot!!” Meena Pathak, Suncorp Group
“The content was well written and informative and the questions were thought provoking without being too obscure whereby more than one answer seems appropriate”. Craig Edwards, Suncorp Group