Industry 4.0 is here. The Fourth Industrial Revolution means that, like many other industries, financial services is being shocked by digital transformation concepts such as cloud computing, cognitive computing, Internet of Things, and Smart Cities.
We explore the Australian government’s contribution to Industry 4.0 and examine some of the ways Australian financial services organisations are implementing fintech solutions.
- Discuss the Fourth Industrial Revolution and what elements of it are relevant to financial services
- Outline how fintech solutions are influencing the delivery of financial products and services
- Describe common applications of fintech currently in market or advanced in their development
- List the measures regulators are undertaking to facilitate continuing innovation in fintech
- Explain what is meant by a ‘robo-adviser’
- Analyse some of the regulatory, cultural and organisational challenges limiting wider adoption of fintech solutions.
Looking for a RG146 CPD solution? This course also forms part of our complete online CPD solution, , which enables financial participants and organisations to meet ASICs RG 146 ongoing training requirements.