Our FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance broking pathway) has been specifically designed to provide relevant industry knowledge and skills for a successful career in insurance broking.
Develop the skills to create a resilient business that can withstand any challenges.
A professional who believes in delivering the best outcomes is constantly reviewing their approach and looking for ways to improve. Education is an opportunity to raise the bar and be a better broker.
RG146 Insurance Broking
- Topic 1: Overview of financial services industry and regulation
- Topic 2: Operation of financial markets and the economy
- Topic 3: Financial markets and products
- Topic 4: Relevant legal principles and compliance
Assessment: Online multiple choice examination
Tier 1 Insurance Broking
- Topic 1: Introduction to insurance markets
- Topic 2: Specialist general insurance knowledge
- Topic 3: Overview of the insurance broking process
- Topic 4: Insurance broking skills
Assessment: Online multiple choice examination + Online Skills Assessment
Subject 1 Managing ethical dilemmas in insurance
- Claims handling
- Compliant marketing
- Responsibilities of the insured
Subject 2 Being the ultimate insurance broker
- Setting yourself up for success
- Growing a quality broking business
- Optimising broker operations
- Creating quality client outcomes
If you have achieved RG146 compliance in insurance broking, you may be eligible to upgrade your studies to our FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance broking pathway). Contact us for further information or to check your eligibility for an upgrade.