It’ll come as no surprise that the foreign exchange market is the oldest and largest in the world.
In this FX refresher, we revisit the history of foreign exchange markets. Then we explore key statistics, major currencies, and the primary participants and why they’re there, before evaluating various techniques traders use to analyse markets and develop trading strategies.
In this course you will learn to:
- define the foreign exchange market
- discuss alternative exchange rate regimes
- describe the structure of the foreign exchange market
- list the participants in the foreign exchange market, and the roles they perform in the market
- outline the risks that each of these participants face in the market
- evaluate a range of factors that influence exchange rates
- demonstrate the basics of fundamental and technical analysis as they apply to foreign exchange.
Our learning management system provides you and your organisation all the usual features you’ve come to expect – an intuitive interface, reliable access to content, and insightful reporting.
Each CPD course has specific learning outcomes, reflections and extra resources and activities, and is assessed via a short online multiple choice quiz. You have 8 weeks to complete the course.