Treating your internal people and customers well is good for business. Here’s our exploration of how you might successfully navigate the interplay between culture, ethics and conduct in your organisation and beyond.
In the wake of the Royal Commission and increased scrutiny of financial services on the part of regulators and customers alike, you might find this course rather timely!
- Define what organisational culture is
- Examine the components that comprise organisational culture
- Analyse the influences of internal and external factors on organisational culture
- Discuss the importance of ethics in decision making
- Identify contributing factors to poor and sound organisational culture and conduct
- Outline some of the measures available to responsible managers to help shape organisational culture
This course contains individual reflections and group activities to help understanding at team, business unit and organisation level.
You can also choose to study this module in our annual AFSL CPD for Responsible Managers course.