The FNS41115 Certificate IV in Financial Markets Operations comprises two mandatory subjects: Introduction to Financial Markets and this subject, Introduction to Custody. Whilst together they constitute a qualification, you may elect to do either subject in isolation.
This subject covers:
- Custody in the Financial Services Industry
- Custodians and their clients
- What Custodians do
- Funds and fund structures
- Role of custodians in investment transactions
- Risk management and regulation
- Custody Glossary
The course is delivered online. You can access your course materials anywhere and anytime provided you have internet access.
- a closed book, 50 multiple choice question exam which you complete online and;
- a research assignment
This course can be offered as a corporate workshop. Please contact us to discuss.