Whether it’s a general discussion about consumers’ increasing trust of business and social networks over institutions, or a specific focus on the interrelationship between corporate culture and professional conduct, commentary about ethics is everywhere.
What is ethics and how does an organisation go about using ethical standards to cultivate a flourishing workplace culture and maintain sound professional conduct?
- What is the difference between ethical standards and the legal framework?
- What are the characteristics of ethics?
- What are the drivers of unethical behaviour?
- Why are ethics and an ethical approach crucial in financial services?
- What does an ethical decision-making process do?
- How do Codes of Conduct and Codes of Ethics differ?
- What are the common breaches of ethical standards in financial services? What attitudes, behaviours or activities give rise to these
Looking for a RG146 CPD solution? This course also forms part of our complete online CPD solution, , which enables financial participants and organisations to meet ASICs RG 146 ongoing training requirements.