All organisations have a purpose or needs they contend they are meeting – their reason for being. And it’s all well and good to be on top of your role and licensing requirements, but what now?
Achieving desired outcomes usually involves a combination of inputs and challenges, some of which are external. One key element for achieving a successful business is managing non-financial risk which can pose a real threat to an organisation’s culture and reputation.
Our short course delves into what non-financial risk is in the context of licensing requirements and why managing it is a good thing for your organisation’s culture and reputation.
In this course you will learn to:
- Identify and define non-financial risks
- Analyse appropriate methods for managing non-financial risk
- Determine the trends influencing operations and attitudes
- Describe the importance of ethics in risk management
- Formulate approaches to manage in challenging circumstances
Our learning management system provides you and your organisation all the usual features you’ve come to expect – an intuitive interface, reliable access to content, and insightful reporting.
Each CPD course has specific learning outcomes, reflections and extra resources and activities, and is assessed via a short online multiple choice quiz. You have 8 weeks to complete the course.