It’s a given that Australia’s Anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML/CTF) regime is a critical component of the country’s defence against money laundering and organised crime.
What you’ll learn:
- What money laundering and terrorism financing are
- Why and how criminals launder money and the economic and social consequences of those actions
- The international AML/CTF standards Australia has subscribed to and the structure Australia has adopted to align its regulatory framework with those standards
- What the AML/CTF Rules are and how AUSTRAC uses the Rules and other regulatory guidance to promote compliance with AML/CTF laws.
This topic is suitable for:
- general compliance, and
- annual risk awareness training programs.
You have 4 weeks from your enrolment date in which to complete this program.