Professionalism & Ethics CPD
Our Professionalism & Ethics CPD comprises the cornerstone topic, Managing ethical dilemmas in financial services plus three (3) case studies.
- the difference between ethical standards and legal frameworks
- characteristics of ethics
- drivers of unethical behaviour
- reasons why ethics and an ethical approach are crucial in financial services
- what an ethical decision-making process does
- how Codes of Conduct and Codes of Ethics differ
- common breaches of ethical standards in financial services, including attitudes, behaviours and activities that give rise to these.
The case studies challenge individual and organisational behaviours to promote good governance in your practice. Delivered in a “lesson” format, each case study examines:
- the situation, adapted from a real event, complaint, or published court case
- the dilemma faced by the protagonist
- the environment in which the protagonist operates
- relevant news and related resources, legislation, outcomes of inquiries
- reflection questions throughout that can be used for group discussions
- the influence of company values
- the outcome and consideration of how the issue may be avoided.
Each topic of the program is assessed via a short multiple choice quiz.
Looking for a corporate training solution? Contact us on +61 2 9233 2000 to customise a training plan for your organisation.