It is a condition of the licence under which ACL holders operate that their consumer lending must be ‘responsible’. In light of the Royal commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry discovering numerous examples of poor lending practices, you might find our refresher on responsible lending obligations rather timely.
In this course you will learn to:
- Define responsible lending
- Explain to whom responsible lending provisions apply
- Discuss the primary responsible lending obligations
- Outline the key steps in applying responsible lending provisions
- Analyse issues arising from the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- Interpret case studies to identify potential conduct risks for credit providers.
4 CPD hours/points
Our learning management system provides you and your organisation all the usual features you’ve come to expect – an intuitive interface, reliable access to content, and insightful reporting.
Each CPD course has specific learning outcomes, reflections and extra resources and activities, and is assessed via a short online multiple choice quiz. You have 8 weeks to complete the course.