Tier 2 RG 146 Skills (Personal Advice)
This subject has been specifically designed for those seeking Tier 2 RG 146 compliance to provide personal advice in their specific knowledge area(s).
- Establish relationship with client
- Identify client objectives, needs and financial situation
- Analyse client objectives, needs, financial situation and risk profile
- Develop appropriate strategies and solutions
- Present appropriate strategies and solutions to the client
- Negotiate financial plan/policy/transaction with the client
- Coordinate implementation of agreed plan/ policy/transaction
- Complete and maintain necessary documentation
- Provide ongoing service (optional at discretion of client)
The Skills assessment tests your ‘abilities’ around engaging a client and the relevant information you should provide to and elicit from a client when providing personal financial advice.
The individual Skills assessment is an interview, conducted by an ASIC authorised assessor. To qualify for this assessment, you must have achieved RG146 compliance to give general advice in one or more Tier 2 product area.
Please contact us email@example.com or call +61 2 9233 2000 if you have any questions.