As financial markets have become more sophisticated and digitised, custody has developed to become no longer characterised by physical safekeeping (of financial assets) but by a range of information and banking services.
Understanding Custody has been designed to address the education and training needs of those working in or operating a custodial service.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone working in or supporting custodial services
- Anyone working in funds management who wants to understand the role that custody plays in Australia.
This program covers:
- Custody in the Financial Services Industry
- Custodians and their clients
- What Custodians do
- Funds and fund structures
- Role of custodians in investment transactions
- Risk management and regulation
- Custody Glossary
To confirm understanding, knowledge is tested topic by topic with a multiple choice quiz.
On successful completion, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that you have successfully completed the course, Understanding Custody.
Download our Understanding Custody brochure