Understanding Financial Markets
Australia boasts some of the most active and well-connected financial markets in the world, with round-the-clock trade domestically and globally. Our course offers key information about various participants, main financial markets and products, and applicable laws and regulations – comprehensive material your organisation can use to establish common foundation knowledge across selected teams or the wider business.
Who is this course for?
It is designed for those seeking to gain or maintain an understanding of financial markets. It is particularly ideal for new starters in the industry including graduates, and support staff.
- What primary economic concepts are relevant to financial markets?
- Who are the main participants in financial markets?
- How are securities, derivatives and managed funds priced and traded?
- How does banking, lending, insurance and superannuation relate to financial markets?
- How are income and profits from financial markets activities taxed?
- What licensing and regulatory requirements govern financial markets?