Breathing air into efficient, honest and fair | An essential update for responsible managers and governance, risk and compliance leaders.
A constant in financial services regulation is that it will change. In the current climate, with regulators devoting unprecedented attention to compliance, conduct and ethics, there’s not just more of it; it’s also getting broader and more prescriptive.
Our 2021 program will equip and empower the key people in your business to bring to life the frameworks and activities your organisation needs to effectively manage its non-financial risk including:
- Roles and responsibilities of Responsible Managers
- Managing non-financial risk 101
- Data Governance – in theory and in COVID
- New marketing world order – issuers and distributors
- Regulators on patrol – lessons for licensees
Our CPD is mapped to ASIC RG105, FASEA and APRA CPS 520-fit and proper categories. Earn 15 CPD hours/points.
It’s never been a more fulfilling time to be a responsible manager.
ASIC requires licensees to maintain and update the knowledge and skills of their Responsible Managers (RG 105.7).