Breathing air into efficient, honest and fair
A constant in financial services regulation is that it will change. In the current climate, with regulators devoting unprecedented attention to compliance, conduct and ethics, there’s not just more of it; it’s also getting broader and more prescriptive.
As the person that a licensee relies on to ensure their organisation is meeting its general obligations, it is crucial that a responsible manager feels well-equipped and empowered to perform at their best.
This year’s program offers you guidance and tips to help your organisation comply with the three pillars of financial services regulation, i.e. to be:
- Efficient Engage the right people and technology
- Honest Demonstrate regulatory compliance and leadership
- Fair Model sound judgement and ethical behaviour.
Our 2020 topics:
- The rise of the responsible manager
- Breaching bad: Meeting your breach management obligations
- New whistleblowing rules – making the right calls
- What’s the go with DDO?
- Recent ASIC cases – lessons for licensees
Our CPD is mapped to ASIC RG105, FASEA and APRA CPS 520-fit and proper categories. Earn 15 CPD hours/points.
It’s never been a more exciting and fulfilling time to be a responsible manager.
Our program will see you flourish, bringing to life the frameworks and activities your organisation needs to effectively manage its non-financial risk and excel.