Our RG146 General Insurance – General Advice program is designed for individuals and organisations employees who sell general, personal and business insurance products as defined in RG 146.
Tier 2 General Insurance does not include Personal Accident and Sickness. This is included in Tier 1 General Insurance.
- Identify the key participants, Tier 2 products, and activities that comprise insurance markets
- Describe the types of risks that insurance is designed to protect against
- Discuss the conduct and disclosure requirements prescribed in legislation and regulation that apply to the insurance industry
- Evaluate best practice principles for providing general advice to clients
- Financial Services regulation and licensing
- Specialist general insurance knowledge
- Application of cross-industry laws in financial services
- Providing financial product information
You must be employed by an insurance company or working in the industry in order to successfully complete the short answer case study assignment. It contains questions directly relevant to customer service, selling and advice roles.
- A knowledge exam on the completion of each topic (multiple choice)
- Short answer case study assignment
FNSASIC314 Provide Tier 2 general advice in general insurance