We all have items or situations that we consider valuable. Which is where insurance comes in – policies consumers take up to protect precious things or their lifestyle.
RG146 Tier 1 General Insurance
Our Tier 1 General Insurance programs are designed for organisations and employees who sell general, personal and business insurance products as defined in RG 146. Importantly, they incorporate coverage of personal accident and sickness insurance.
Existing authorised representatives can also complete this course to extend their advisory range into Tier 1 general insurance products.
Our programs include:
RG146 Tier 1 Insurance Broking
- covers the core and specialist knowledge and skills an insurance broker needs
- meets ASIC Regulatory Guide 146 (RG146) education requirements for providing general and personal advice with broking clients.
It is for new or existing brokers wanting to provide personal or general advice in general insurance products. It is also suitable for brokers seeking to update their initial general insurance compliance and extend their authorisations to insurance broking.
FNS51220 Diploma of Insurance Broking
Our FNS51220 Diploma of Insurance Broking is suitable for financial services professionals who want to become an insurance broker in the general insurance sector, including;
- Insurance brokers upskilling or updating current credentials
- Industry professionals expanding or transitioning into insurance broking
- New entrants seeking to pursue a career in the general insurance sector
Our Tier 2 programs have been specifically designed for organisations seeking RG 146 compliance to provide general or personal advice in the Tier 2 financial product areas of
Visit our dedicated Tier 2 accreditation page.