RG 146 Tier 2 Deposit Products & Non-Cash Payment Products is designed for corporate organisations seeking RG 146 compliance to provide general advice in the Tier 2 financial product area of Deposit products and non-cash payment products.
Including banks, product developers, solution distributors, frontline branch and call centre staff, and financial advisers.
- Outline the common functions of money
- Describe the concept of interest and differentiate between simple interest and compound interest
- Discuss how Australia’s banks and the payment system are regulated to achieve a high level of consumer protection
- Examine the features and characteristics of non-cash payment facilities that led to them being defined as financial products and therefore saw them fall under ASIC’s regulatory oversight.
- Deposit Products and interest rates
- Non-cash payment products
- Legal environment – disclosure and compliance