Meet ASICs RG 206 Requirements
Our Credit CPD is designed to enable representatives of Australian Credit Licencees to meet their mandatory RG 206 continuing training requirements.
Our CPD comprises five topics – four core topics and one specialist topic aligned with your area of operation, either Personal Loans, Leasing or Mortgage Broking. Each topic showcases information and tips you can use to get your organisation creating positive customer experiences that are inherently compliant and inspire you to do what you already do well even better.
Enrol now and you have until June 2022 to complete all 5 topics.
- Ethical dilemma: Accessing and using customer information
- Creating a best practice credit process
- Credit scoring
- Recent ASIC cases in credit
- Product spotlight – leasing consumer goods
- Funding property settlements, including bridging finance and refinancing
- Product spotlight – unsecured personal loans, including SACCs and MACCs
We also offer Credit CPD for Responsible Managers operating under an Australian Credit Licence.
Recognition of Prior Learning
You will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment. It will be available online for you to download and print immediately.