An essential update for responsible managers and governance, risk and compliance leaders.
Our AFSL Responsible Manager CPD will equip and empower the key people in your business to bring to life the frameworks and activities your organisation needs to effectively manage its non-financial risk.
Our 2022 program offers you guidance and tips to boost your organisation’s capability in the following areas:
- Engaging the right people and technology
- Demonstrating regulatory compliance and ethical behaviour
- Modelling sound judgment and inspiring leadership.
Topics are updated annually in alignment with what the regulators are prioritising.
Meet you organisational competency requirements for your Australian Financial Services Licence (RG 105). Our CPD is mapped to ASIC RG105, FASEA and APRA CPS 520-fit and proper categories.
- Raising the bar: The future of individual accountability
- Eye of the cyber: Cyber resilience and information security
- Keeping it clean: Understanding compliant AML/CTF Programs
- The pulse of ESG: Climate-related risk reporting and disclosure
- Word on the street: Regulator corporate plans and enforcement
Who is this course for?
- Accountable persons of APRA-regulated entities
- Company Directors
- Compliance personnel and consultants
- Financial Planning Practice Manager
- Legal and corporate advisory professionals
- Responsible Managers
- Risk and Compliance leaders
- Senior Managers
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming you have achieved 15 CPD hours/points.
If you fall under FASEA supervision, we can map completed CPD topics to the relevant professional development categories designated by FASEA.