Our Tier 1 RG 146 Securities Course is designed for individuals who require RG146 compliance to provide general advice on regulated Securities products.
Explore shares, bank bills, commercial paper, bonds, structured products and crowdfunding.
To be RG146 compliant to provide general advice in Tier 1 Securities, you must also successfully complete Generic Knowledge.
- Operation of securities markets
- Types of securities products
- Investment, portfolio management and risk
- Taxation of securities
- Discuss how Australia’s financial markets operate and the roles played by its various participants
- Describe the features and characteristics of commonly used securities products and how they are traded
- Evaluate investment concepts and strategies used to earn returns and mitigate risks
- Outline the tax implications of buying, selling and earning income from securities products.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
On successful completion of Generic Knowledge and Securities, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they are RG 146 compliant to provide general advice in Securities.