Our Tier 1 RG 146 Derivatives Course is designed for individuals who require RG146 compliance to provide general advice on regulated Derivatives products.
Understand derivative products and markets characteristics, including futures, options, forwards and swaps, how they are used and how they are traded.
To be RG146 compliant to provide general advice in Tier 1 Derivatives, you must also successfully complete Generic Knowledge.
- Australia’s financial system and markets
- Types of derivatives products
- Managing risk with derivatives products
- Trading with derivatives products
- Describe the features and characteristics of commonly used derivatives products and how they are traded
- Evaluate techniques for speculating and hedging using derivatives products
- Devise effective trading plans using derivatives products.
Who is this course for?
- Representatives seeking to extend their advisory range to include Derivatives.
- Refresher training for existing RG146 compliant dealers and brokers
- Product specific team training
Recognition of Prior Learning
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
On successful completion of Generic Knowledge and Derivatives participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they are RG 146 compliant to provide general advice in Derivatives.