Meet ASICs RG 206 Requirements
Our Credit CPD is designed to enable Responsible Managers of Australian Credit Licensees to meet their mandatory RG206 continuing training requirements.
Our Credit CPD for Responsible Managers meets mandatory RG206 continuing training requirements for Australian Credit Licensees.
Our CPD comprises five topics – four core topics and one specialist topic aligned with your area of operation, either Personal Loans, Leasing or Mortgage Broking. Each topic showcases information and tips you can use to get your organisation creating positive customer experiences that are inherently compliant and inspire you to do what you already do well even better.
Enrol now and you have until June 2022 to complete all 5 topics.
- Being a responsible manager in practice
- Creating a best practice credit process
- Complaints handling and dispute resolution (RG271)
- Recent ASIC cases in credit
- Product spotlight – leasing consumer goods (Leasing Stream)
- Funding property settlements (Mortgage Broking Stream)
- Product spotlight – unsecured personal loans (Personal Loans Stream)
We also offer Credit CPD for Representatives operating under an Australian Credit Licence.
Recognition of Prior Learning
You will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment. It will be available online for you to download and print immediately.