Our Tier 1 RG 146 Foreign Exchange Course is designed for individuals who require RG146 compliance to provide general advice on regulated Foreign Exchange products.
Delve into cross-rates, forwards, options, swaps, NDFs and market conventions.
To be RG146 compliant to provide general advice in Tier 1 Foreign Exchange, you must also successfully complete Generic Knowledge.
- Overview of the foreign exchange market
- Foreign exchange conventions
- Risk management, regulation and operational guidelines
- Discuss how global foreign exchange markets operate and the roles played by its various participants
- Describe the features and characteristics of commonly used foreign exchange instruments and how they are traded
- Evaluate techniques for speculating and hedging using foreign exchange instruments
- Devise effective trading plans using foreign exchange instruments, including consideration of regulatory and operational requirements.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
On successful completion of Generic Knowledge and Foreign Exchange, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they are RG 146 compliant to provide general advice in Foreign Exchange.