Our Tier 1 RG 146 Managed Investments Course is designed for individuals who require RG146 compliance to provide general advice on regulated Managed Investment products.
Including equity trusts, fixed interest trusts, serviced strata schemes, primary production schemes, film schemes, property trusts and real estate investment strategies.
To be RG146 compliant to provide general advice in Tier 1 Managed Investments, you must also successfully complete Generic Knowledge.
- Managed Investment concepts
- Types of managed investments
- Investment, portfolio management and risk
- Analysing managed investments
What you will learn
- Who participates in the Australian managed investment sector and why
- Characteristics and purpose of managed investment products
- How managed investments are bought and traded to generate returns and manage risk
- Approaches for evaluating managed investment performance
Recognition of Prior Learning
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
On successful completion of Generic Knowledge and Managed Investments, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they are RG 146 compliant to provide general advice in Managed Investments.