Get clear and meaningful, up-to-date coverage of applicable regulation and rules from our comprehensive AML/CTF program, which includes compliance planning, customer due diligence, reporting, and record-keeping requirements.
Ensure your AML/CTF compliance program is fit for now and into the future.
Who is FEP’s AML/CTF program for?
Our online AML/CTF program is designed for any individual who is employed in a role where customer due diligence, reporting and record keeping is required to comply with obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) or the Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988 (FTR Act).
Regulated businesses include:
- Banking and other financial institutions
- Bookmakers and betting agencies
- Bullion dealers
- Casinos, pubs and clubs
- Digital currency (cryptocurrency) exchange providers and money transfer businesses
- Financial services providers, including financial advice, insurance and superannuation funds
- Motor vehicle dealers
- Non-profit organisations, including member associations
The program is suitable for AML/CTF advisers, compliance consultants and auditors, and professional services firms as well.
- How are money laundering and terrorism financing regulated.
- What are the components of a best practice AML/CTF program.
- What are effective ways to conduct a risk assessment.
- What know you client – customer due diligence procedures might my organisation need to comply with.
- What are my organisation’s AML/CTF reporting obligations.
You have 60 days from your enrolment date in which to complete this program.
On successful completion, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they have successfully completed The AML/CTF Program.
To better target your organisation’s requirements, a tailored training solution may be the answer. Contact us for your Corporate Solution.