Comprehensive course to understand the AML/CTF in Australia
Our online AML/CTF program provides comprehensive coverage of risk management, customer due diligence, reporting and record keeping requirements under the AML/CTF Act or the FTR Act.
Designed for any individual who is employed in a role where customer due diligence, reporting and record keeping is required to comply with obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) or the Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988 (FTR Act).
Regulated businesses include:
- Banking and other financial institutions
- Bookmakers and betting agencies
- Bullion dealers
- Casinos, pubs and clubs
- Digital currency (cryptocurrency) exchange providers and money transfer businesses
- Financial services providers, including financial advice, insurance and superannuation funds
- Motor vehicle dealers
- Non-profit organisations, including member associations
- How are money laundering and terrorism financing regulated.
- What are the components of a best practice AML/CTF program.
- What are effective ways to conduct a risk assessment.
- What know you client – customer due diligence procedures might my organisation need to comply with.
- What are my organisation’s AML/CTF reporting obligations.
This program is suitable for:
This program is designed for those in a leadership or risk and compliance role that includes oversight of AML/CTF obligations.
It is also suitable for
- AML/CTF advisers
- compliance consultants and auditors
- and professional services firms.
You have 8 weeks from your enrolment date in which to complete this program.
On successful completion, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment confirming that they have successfully completed The AML/CTF Program.