The AML /CTF regime in Australia is a critical component in Australia’s defence against money laundering and organised crime.
Our overview demystifies the current AML/CTF regime in Australia. Get clear and meaningful coverage of applicable regulation and rules, including customer due diligence, compliance plan, reporting, and record-keeping requirements.
- How are money laundering and terrorism financing regulated?
- What are the components of AML/CTF programs
- Conducting the risk assessment
- Know you client – Customer due diligence procedures
- Understanding your AML/CTF reporting obligations
Download a course outline