The AML /CTF course (anti money laundering and counter-terrorism financing) provides an overview of the current AML/CTF regime in Australia and includes coverage of the additional customer due diligence requirements.
The AML /CTF regime in Australia is a critical component in Australia’s defence against money laundering and organised crime.
- How are money laundering and terrorism financing regulated?
- What are the components of AML/CTF programs
- Conducting the risk assessment
- Know you client – Customer due diligence procedures
- Understanding your AML/CTF reporting obligations
“Excellent course“, Maribel Vallejo.
Download a course outline