An essential update for responsible managers and governance, risk and compliance leaders.
Do you need to meet organisational competency requirements for your Australian Financial Services Licence (RG 105) or APRA’s Fit and Proper prudential standard?
Our online 2021 program will equip and empower the key people in your business to bring to life the frameworks and activities your organisation needs to effectively manage its non-financial risk.
- Roles and responsibilities of Responsible Managers
- Managing non-financial risk 101
- Data Governance – in theory and in COVID
- New marketing world order – issuers and distributors
- ASIC’s strategic priorities update and recent ASIC cases
Who is this course for?
- Company Directors
- Compliance personnel and consultants
- Legal and corporate advisory professionals
- Responsible Managers
- Responsible Officers
- Risk and Compliance leaders
- Senior Managers
Our CPD is mapped to ASIC RG105, FASEA and APRA CPS 520-fit and proper categories. Earn 15 CPD hours/points.
Find out more about our program in our
Questions about your AFSL or compliance requirements? Check out our Compliance Consultants directory and find experts who can help with those tricky questions.
For information on relevant legislation and important information surrounding your licensing obligations please refer to ASIC’s Regulatory Index.
Have you purchased an AFSL RM CPD course previously? We offer a special renewal price for our returning valued customers.