Do you need to meet organisational competency requirements for your Australian Financial Services Licence (RG 105) or APRA’s Fit and Proper prudential standard?
Our 2021 program will equip and empower the key people in your business to bring to life the frameworks and activities your organisation needs to effectively manage its non-financial risk.
- Roles and responsibilities of Responsible Managers
- Managing non-financial risk 101
- Data Governance – in theory and in COVID
- New marketing world order – issuers and distributors
- ASIC’s strategic priorities update and recent ASIC cases
Who is this course for?
- Company Directors
- Compliance personnel and consultants
- Legal and corporate advisory professionals
- Responsible Managers
- Responsible Officers
- Risk and Compliance leaders
- Senior Managers
Our CPD is mapped to ASIC RG105, FASEA and APRA CPS 520-fit and proper categories. Earn 15 CPD hours/points.
Enrolments are now open – and the program will be available on the 29 January. You will have until December 2021 to complete the program.