What is non-financial risk?
All organisations have a purpose or needs they contend they are meeting – their reason for being. And it’s all well and good to be on top of your role and licensing requirements, but what now?
Achieving desired outcomes usually involves a combination of inputs and challenges, some of which are external. One key element for achieving a successful business is managing non-financial risk which can pose a real threat to an organisation’s culture and reputation.
Managing Non-financial risk delves into what non-financial risk is in the context of licensing requirements and why managing it is a good thing for your organisation’s culture and reputation.
What you will learn
- What organisational culture is
- The components that comprise organisational culture
- Influences of internal and external factors on organisational culture
- The importance of ethics in decision making
- Contributing factors to poor and sound organisational culture and conduct
- Measures available to responsible managers to help shape organisational culture
Recognition of Prior Learning